Thursday, December 30, 2010

Trends of 2010

1 ~ 1950's.
We all remember that Louis Vuitton show. Yum so feminine & pretty. There was so many different magazine editorials that interpreted this trend. I loved them all! I need to raid Betty Draper's wardrobe asap.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 ~ The return of the blouse.

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 ~ Peter Pan collars.

Photobucket

4 ~ Camel.
Some loved it some hated it but it was everywhere!! That Chloe show was probably my favourite of the year.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 ~ Miu Miu
Wowsa I will never forget this collection. Bloggers around the world were showing us their D.I.Y. Miu Miu collar jobs and how could you forget the shoes. I still would love a pair.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some memorable trends of the year! Anyone else got any other ones that the loved or hated?!

pics from tfs & we heart it x

No comments:

Post a Comment