Monday, February 28, 2011

The Oscars Post...

Of course.I love reading the bloggers opinions of who were their favourites!
Going to keep this short & sweet.

Here are my winners this year ~ Mila, Cate & Emma wearing Eli Saab, Givenchy & Jenny Packham.







Ok Amy Adams had potential but then I think the necklace just ruined it. I liked Michelle Williams but it was a bit bland and Scarlett Johansson's hair and make-up was stunning still a little undecided about the dress though the colour was lovely.
My word Cameron Diaz at the Vanity Fair party. What was that? I have major issues with one shouldered ruffled dresses.
Madonna. MADONNA??
Nicole Kidman ~ If you want to support Galliano and his aul debauchery at least wear one of his amazing creations.
Jordan? Elton John you keep letting me down.
Everyone else looked like they may aswell have been heading off to the Red Cow Inn for their debs night.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment